Treating Customers Fairly
At Belmont/Murray the desire to Treat our Customers Fairly is part of our company culture and ethos. Our aim is to continually exceed our customers' expectations and deliver unparalleled levels of service.
We understand that purchasing a vehicle is one of the most important decisions that you will make. So we have trained our staff and designed our sales process to ensure that throughout your journey as a customer you are treated fairly at all times.
Our staff will accurately assess your needs and circumstances to our products and services. Therefore, we will only offer you a product or service that is affordable, sustainable and suitable to your needs and circumstances.
We adhere to the 6 Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Principles set down by our regulator the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as part of our corporate culture. It is our intention to ensure that we follow each of these 6 principles throughout your customer journey.
6 Treating Customers Fairly Principles:
- Customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified customers groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard as you have been led to expect.
- Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Experience of the Customer Journey
As part of our Treating Customers Fairly culture we welcome any comments that you may have about your Belmont or Murray experience and how we could make any improvements that you feel are appropriate.